Programs - Community Development and City Services - Grant Administration
- East Central Development Corporation
- Special Needs Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Community Development and City Services
- Community Services
- Transportation and Planning
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Fundraising Consulting
- Land Banks
- Government Training Institute
- Lead Program
- Drone Services
ECIA administers grants for local governments. This assistance is especially important regarding the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnership Programs, which involve compliance with complex state and federal regulations.
For information contact Mark Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 563-690-5770.