Programs - Iowa Works - Employment and Training - Dislocated Worker Program
- East Central Development Corporation
- Special Needs Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Community Development and City Services
- Community Services
- Transportation and Planning
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Fundraising Consulting
- Land Banks
- Government Training Institute
- Lead Program
- Drone Services
Collaboration is key among workforce partners to successfully address the full scope of workforce challenges within a community. Dubuque Works is a community-wide partnership where numerous partners work to analyze and revitalize existing workforce strategies, identify and address workforce gaps, and work together to seamlessly provide the strongest workforce solutions for companies that choose to make the Greater Dubuque area their home.
ECIA is a DubuqueWorks partner.